Monday, October 10, 2011

Carson's 2nd "Cars Birthday Party"

I can't believe Carson is 2!!! I don't know where the time has gone. I love every stage better than the last. I love all the communication and the fun times we have during day. We had such a wonderful birthday with Carson at the Zoo where he saw all the "animals". He loves going to the Zoo so it was the perfect day and with only a little bit of sprinkles.

We had his "Car's Birthday Party" on Saturday. It was so much fun to get ready for his first themed party and we had such a great time with many of our family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came and supported Carson on his birthday. Here's a few pictures from that day. (I can't get them turned the other direction, sorry. I'm working on it.)
Tow-Mater Cake
Riding his new Tow-Mater Truck
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment